Global Leaders 4 Parity Series – Closing the gender gap in the legal industry
Veuillez noter que la discussion aura lieu en anglais uniquement.
Women in Governance is excited to bring its live panel discussions, featuring exceptional guests, to an even greater global audience via online streaming!
On July 29th, we are thrilled to broadcast our next virtual event featuring three leaders from the legal industry.
Tune in to hear from:
- Anik Trudel, Chief Executive Officer, Lavery
- Jennifer Bishop, Business Law Partner, Miller Thomson LLP
- Solomon Sananes, Managing Partner, Norton Rose Fulbright Canada LLP
- Caroline Codsi, Founder and Chief Equality Officer, Women in Governance
- Sunita Mahant, Senior Director, Legal Affairs, Ivanhoé Cambridge
Don’t miss your chance to ask all your questions and find out why parity is a priority for Canada’s top legal leaders, especially on the path to recovery following the current crisis!